Thursday, March 19, 2009

在意..


Cigarette, can describe as a tool to let people, nope..
sud said human to release their emotion and feelings,
althot all of us noe smoking are harming and effect our healthy but yet still many smokers around us and everywhere.

Im smoking here.. With Mild7 ; Sometimes im doubt for my ability in certain field, it really confused me, like im think myself are understand wat is happening and the consequences, but yet to the end i still make the things or situation a mess.

Im felt dissapointed on myself .. sumtimes ..yes.. it is ..
im admit im not a always active and sunshine boy..im admit tat myself is emotional, like weather.. unpredictable.. i try and try to change, maybe im really slow on tis.. and i had miss many things because of tis..

im not b r a v e at all .. im maybe c o w a r d of afraid sumthings.. i duno how to respond to the situation.. i duno how to handle.. a 23 years old boy.. i think im a failure in life..maybe .. it is ..
I couldnt speak well .. I coundnt see..I coudnt reach and i coudnt touch the sky..

But i still thanks to heaven for bring me here.. to learn .. to learn and learn .. altot im slow & stupid..thanks you .. im light up another cigarette.. my emotion will fly away as smoke hike up ..

im duno wat im writin now.. jz feel like find someone to talk .. and yes.. tis is the o n e im talkin nw..

..w a n g z i ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

哈哈,人总会长大,
长大的同时烦恼增多了,
长大的同时发现自己那么的渺小,
那为什么要长大呢?

但是,当发现烦恼增多时,
就发现很多人也一样,至少我是平凡的,
不求成为不平凡的人,但求成为活着的人,
发现自己那么的渺小,却发现世界那么的大,
不求自己很伟大,但求心是扩大的:P

平凡也是一种幸福,我相信