Monday, October 6, 2008

jUz Wana Say Thanks















da trip to Genting reali havin fun and unforgettable..
It might dun hv much chance for us to gather and play
as well jor.. hm, gonna cherish da time we can spend together..
i will cherish it.. will u ?










A london bus..hope we can have chance to fly to UK- Liverpool
and hv a real chance go to london together too..
Do work hard and strive for da laz sem we face..
Thanks joanne, chai qun , chai teng, stephanie , adeline, fen, wayne and squall ..
aza aza fightin !












Seem like we oso dun hv much chance can play and fool around jor..
dear xy, sarah, sharon and kumiko ..
thnx for da best memory left behind .. =)

p/s: This are the laz zem we can mix together and play together jor,duno future stil hv chance anot, hope we can enjoy well in our event and life before graduate..Our memory in study-ing, happy-ing, dulan-ing,sad-ing, play-ing etc will always keep in mind and heart ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my beloved bryan,
I really have a lot of fun with u guyz...
I hope our friendship will last until the end, no matter where we are in the future, i will keep these memories in my deeper heart, will never let go.
I will always be your side, if u need a good listener. :)
Cheer!! Thanks God, I have a lot of frenz that can bring me unforgettable and happiness memories to my life. Thanks, my frenz ^^*

baixuewangzi said...

thanks you mybeloved dear.. =)
always put my appreaciate in heart for u =) thnx 4 always support me~